Kitchen wastewater rich in fats, oils and grease (FOG) discharged down the drain has negative effect on your business. FOG solidify, block pipes, produce undesirable smell and pose risk to clean and hygienic environment in your kitchen. Best solution for stopping FOG is a
Design for below-sink use in commercial kitchens and other food service establishments. Aqua Mundus AGT-40, 80, 100 and 120 grease trap prevents grease and food debris from entering drains. Ensures that inner pipework is protected. It´s suitable for use in areas where large grease separator cannot be installed.
- Protection of inner pipes against clogging
- Space effective solution
- Biological dosing possibility
- Odour proof hygienic seal
- Available in 4 sizes: 40, 80,100 and 120 litres
- Manufactured in stainless steel 304, a smooth and non-corrosive material
- Adjustable rubber feet or optional castors for Mobile or Stationary installation
- In-built directional flow control in the inlet guides waste water downwards into the grease trap
- Food waste basket at inlet
- Easy fit flexible couplers
- Slopped internal bottom & drain valve
The AGT grease trap is a cost-effective system designed to remove FOG and food. It is a container, sized to fit below a sink, away from the operational area, and ideal for a smaller kitchen or where space is limited. The position of the unit’s inlet ensures waste water remains in the grease trap for the FOG and food debris separation process to take place. A basket, made from perforated stainless steel, separates bigger food particles from the waste water. Inside the grease trap there are two baffles to hold FOG in the container, while the heavier food particles sink to the bottom. Sealed lid preventing escape of unpleasant odours.