Employment Vacancy | Field Service & Cleaning Engineer
Aqua Mundus’ growth within the wastewater treatment industry has resulted in the requirement for a full or part time field based installation and service engineer. We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic engineer to be based within 25 miles of our offices outside of Evesham, WR11 7RL. The successful applicant will be required to provide a high level of technical support to our clients whilst on site with minimal supervision following full product and industry training. The core work duties will include site surveying, new installations of grease traps and biological drain treatment units, planned maintenance servicing & repair works of installed equipment whilst updating the company service management database system.
- Installation, servicing and repair of water treatment equipment within commercial catering kitchens such as pubs, restaurants and hotels.
- Documentation of all works using photos, paperwork and handheld computer device.
- Study engineering manuals to complete service and repair of machines using troubleshooting flow charts and wiring diagrams.
- Operate and demonstrate equipment performance once serviced to clients staff, instruct on daily maintenance requirements by site operatives.
- Travel within England and Wales.
- Control stock management for van and raise order requests for replacement parts.
- Ability to maintain an organised working environment on site and to keep their tools, vehicle and equipment, tidy, safe and organised.
- No previous experience within the wastewater industry required but beneficial. -Full training on all products will be provided with appropriate equipment and tools.
- An engineering mechanical & fitting background would be preferred.
- General plumbing course will be provided as part of introductory training if required.
- Good customer service skills with the ability to interact and communicate confidently with Customers and be able to provide training on equipment and products.
- Good written skills along with the ability to use email and word processing programs on a computer.
- Full driving licence.
- Willing to work additional hours out of core working hours, and flexible to work overtime for distant sites.
Salary £Negotiable + Overtime
A racked van with all required tools will be provided, mobile phone and handheld tablet.
To Apply: Please contact Kriss on 01386 832205 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org