Inlet from left, outlet on right.
Please contact us for a quotation!
For Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) removal, Fatstrippa is an effective waste water separation unit available to the catering and food processing industries. Driven by the unrelenting laws of gravity and thermodynamics, Fatstrippa does its job continuously, the outflow of oil appears almost magical. Patented control mechanisms ensure unparalleled separation and removal of FOG (test results have shown well in excess of 98% removal) and these same control mechanisms deliver the collected FOG with a moisture content of less than 0.5%. Fatstrippa is fully compliant with both the letter AND the spirit of The Building Regulations (part H 2.21) which state, “Drainage serving kitchens in commercial hot food premises should be fitted with a grease separator...effective means of grease removal.
• Continuous flow operation: 24/7
• Dishwasher and Combi Oven flows: the only unit capable of FOG capture from all main sources.
• Catches food debris: prevents blockages.
• Fuel from Waste: oil captured in a separate container,
• Complies with Building Regulations: separation of FOG at source.
• Easy Daily maintenance: 5 to 10 minutes max.
• Easy staff training
• Measurable Performance: sampling points on Inlet and Outlet.
• Above ground installation: simple retrofit and movable for deep cleaning or re-planning
Contact our office on 01386 832205.