WITH ADVANCED MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT
The Big Dipper automatic grease removal device lets you take control of grease and small food particles in an easier and more hygienic way. Its electrical assembly includes a heater, skimming wheel and skim setting controls that work together to remove grease from the tank and store it in a separate grease collector.
With the NEW Advanced Maintenance Assistant option, select Big Dipper Units, including the W-250-AST, also automatically empty small food particles from the basket filter, sending them down the sewer line. Taking just 1 minute a day to empty the grease collector limits exposure to small food particles, grease and fats while eliminating pumping fees.
- Hygienic solution with minimal exposure to grease and small food particles
- Proprietary pump automatically jettisons small food particles down the line
- Advanced odor protection keeps odor inside the tank
- Minimal maintenance is ideal for remote locations where servicing can be difficult
- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.
Aqua Mundus Big Dipper Model No. W-250-AST, bright finish type 304 stainless steel exterior, rotationally molded polyethylene interior automatic self-cleaning grease and oil recovery separator(s) for floor mounted or partially recessed installation, rated at 25 gallons per minute (1.58 l/s) peak flow, 73.29 pounds (33 Kg) of grease capacity and including as an integral part of the unit, 1 rotating gear hydrophobic wheel assembly for automatic grease/oil removal, an integral flow control device, self-regulating enclosed electric immersion heater, a vessel vent, an integral gas trap, an integral programmable 24-hour multi-event time control, a field reversible motor location, a field reversible grease/oil sump outlet, quick release stainless steel lid clamps, a gasketted and fully removable polymer lid with magnetic lid tensioners, lift-out filter basket access, an eductor transfer pump controlled by repeat cycle timer, and a separate grease and oils collection container. Electric assembly shall be tested to comply with pertinent sections of the Standards for Safety ANSI/UL 73 and/or ANSI/UL 1004. Electric motor equipped with overload protection.