ASME A112.14.3-2000 Testing of Grease Interceptors, ASME A112.14.4-2001 Grease Removal Devices, CSA B481.0-2012 Testing of Grease Interceptors, CSA B481.1-2012 Testing and Rating of Grease Interceptors using Lard, CSA B481.5-2012 Testing and Rating of Grease Interceptors Equipped with a Grease Removal Device & PDI G 101. UL Approved (File No: E361705). Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and EMC directive 2004/108/EC.
Passive PDI =7GPM/26.5 L/m
Pro Active= 1.8 L/S
Pot Wash & Pre Rinse Double Bowl Sinks / Hood Dishwashers. Do not exceed rated flows
Functions & Features
- Recirculation - Surface of water spray function to enhance FOG removal and clean outlet weir area. Linked to cleaning LED
- Anti-Flood Pump - To maintain normal water level + recalibration feature
- Water Connection - Water Solenoid WRAS approved (or similar approval)
- CIP Bar
- Pressure Switch & Air Sensor
Parts Supplied as Standard
- Vortex Flow Controller - Fitted as standard
- FlexiPlumb :- 54mm 90° bend(0635P02-54), 34mm 90°(0635P02-34)
- Blanking Cap (0635P10)
- Key (0509P86)
- ¾” Braided Hose For Hot Water (0214P15)
- Plumbing Pack see note
Start 7.00 Am, Stop 02.30 Am. FOG roller pulsing 5 Min On 5 min off. An anti-Flood and Recalibration cycle, when water intake is activated FOG roller is inhibited. Mains lead per country.
- Stainless Steel 304 hygiene and service access adjustable stand essential for installation.
- IP56 Socket. Best Practice Management and Do’s and Don'ts, both laminated to be displayed on site.
- Daily Maintenance Logbook (12 months)
- Sampling Point
RE: Plumbing Pack Water Spray gun and hose for connection to WRAS approved (or similar approval) connection (or equivalent) for service.
- Voltage per country
- Flow Rate per country
- Labels per country
- Labels per Distributor
Average Power Consumption /Hour 23.0 Watts
- All FlexiPlumb to be supplied with jubilee clip fasteners
- VFC= Vortex Flow Controller
AQUACHECK 15DN (WRAS Certified) or equivalent double check valve to be fitted to water supply on ALL GreaseShield® (STD Range Models) to conform with WRAS back flow prevention.