GreaseShield® GS1000 AST-PF
Functions & Features:
- Low Maintenance
- No biological agents, enzymes or chemicals needed
- Includes Auger
- Includes Prefilter
- Anti-Flood Pump - To maintain normal water level + recalibration feature
- Water Connection - Water Solenoid WRAS approved (or similar approval)
- CIP Bar
- Pressure Switch & Air Sensor
Grease Shield is effective at preventing blockages in drains and protecting pump stations whilst significantly reducing the load on waste water treatment plants. GreaseShield products protect the environment whilst harvesting grease which can be utilised as a source of renewable energy. The GreaseShield GS1000 AST-PF is one product of a range of user friendly, pro-active, fully automated mechanical grease traps which effectively and efficiently separate and remove food solids, fats, oils and greases.
The Grease Shield GS1000 AST-PF eliminates the recurring requirement to pump grease traps and refill them with clean water. It also removes the requirement for biological agents, enzymes and chemicals making it a low maintenance and much more affordable option. The GS1000 AST-PF includes a Prefilter for additional convenience.
10 to 12 Steam Combi Ovens & Sink not exceeding rated flows. Ensure sink waste outlet is fitted and strings, etc., cannot pass through.
Grease Shield GS1000 AST-PF Flow Rates:
- Passive PDI = 2GPM/7.571 L/m
- Pro Active = 1.2 L/S
Parts Supplied as Standard:
- Vortex Flow Controller - Fitted as standard
- FlexiPlumb :- 54mm 90° bend (0635P02-34)
- Blanking Cap (0635P10)
- ¾” Braided Hose For Hot Water (0214P15)
- Plumbing Pack see note
- Stainless Steel 304 hygiene and service access adjustable stand essential for installation.
- IP56 Socket.
- Best Practice Management and Do’s and Don'ts, both laminated to be displayed on site.
- Daily Maintenance Logbook (12 months)
- Sampling Point
- Spare filter basket
- ASME A112.14.3-2000 Testing of Grease Interceptors
- ASME A112.14.4-2001 Grease Removal Devices
- CSA B481.0-2012 Testing of Grease Interceptors
- CSA B481.1-2012 Testing and Rating of Grease Interceptors using Lard
- CSA B481.5-2012 Testing and Rating of Grease Interceptors Equipped with a Grease Removal Device & PDI G 101
- UL Approved (File No: E361705). Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and EMC directive 2004/108/EC
Start 7.00 Am, Stop 02.30 Am. FOG roller pulsing 5 Min On 5 min off. An anti-Flood and Recalibration cycle, when water intake is activated FOG roller is inhibited. Mains lead per country.
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Current: 0.75Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Current: 1.5Amps
RE: Plumbing Pack Water Spray gun and hose for connection to WRAS approved (or similar approval) connection (or equivalent) for service.
- Voltage per country
- Flow Rate per country
- Labels per country
- Labels per Distributor
Average Power Consumption/Hour: 15.1 Watts
- All FlexiPlumb to be supplied with jubilee clip fasteners
- VFC = Vortex Flow Controller
- AST = Automated Solids Transfer
AQUACHECK 15DN (WRAS Certified) or equivalent double check valve to be fitted to water supply on ALL GreaseShield® (STD Range Models) to conform with WRAS back flow prevention.