‘Not all drain blockages are caused by fat, oil and grease’
Now with the unique and patented design the FilterShield protects commercial kitchen drainage lines by removing food sediment, coffee waste grounds, rice and potato peelings including starch.
Located either internally or externally with the units corrosion resistant durable polypropylene construction, the system is installed in line and connects to the outlet drainage of the contaminating sink or equipment.
The Filter Shield along with its various internal filtration baskets can remove common elements that cause blockages, such as:
- Coffee Grounds
- Food Waste
- Vegetable Peelings
- Potato Peelings from Rumblers
- Chicken Bones
- Fish Trimmings
- Meat Trimmings
- Cleaning Cloths
- Scouring Pads
How does the Filter Shield Work?
The Filter Shield creates a pressure drop similar to the effect of a fountain, enabling separation and retention of solids & allowing filtered water to drain away, As effluent enters the Filter Shield any solids present are captured in the internal filter basket. The filter basket has 2mm & 4mm perforations to allow water to pass through and solids to be retained.
The Filter Shield has a easy to remove clip down lid and to prevent odours escaping is air tight with a silicon rubber seal.
The Filter Shields filter basket is easy to remove and empty with its integral handles.
Supplied as standard with adjustable feet, stainless steel stands are also available if required. The FilterShield is supplied complete with installation kit and can be installed left or right handed (outlet direction)
• Patented dry waste filtration prevents sludge
• Filter basket is easy to remove and empty
• Clip on Lid
• Easy to Install
• Comes complete with installation kit (rubber couplers)
• Integral trap and sealed unit to eliminate odours
• Integrated pressure release valve
• No perishable filter bags
• High capacity 15KG waste filter basket
• Prevents drain blockages
• Prevents odours
• Prevents hygiene issues caused by rodents feeding on food waste
• Reduce emptying with high capacity filter basket
• No on-going maintenance costs